01 January 2007

Happy New Year

The purpose of this post is, I'm sure, self-explanatory. Basically, I want to thank my readers for sticking with my rants for the past year (I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them, or at least find the experience as cathartic as I do), and apologise in advance for the state of frenzy I will no doubt descend into as the Elections draw near.

I'm considering my post looking at the state of affairs at Holyrood in 2007, and what prospects are out there for the key players, but to be blunt the new year is less than an hour and a half old and my bottle of Shloer (you read that correctly, I'm on the Shloer tonight) is not yet empty.

I hope that you have all entered 2007 in the surprisingly contented and even more surprisingly optimistic state that I find myself in as I sip my grape juice, and that this time next year, we're in an even stronger, happier state when we come to write our messages.

1 comment:

Angry Steve said...

Happy New Year to you too!